Titan Wire Rope Winch
Capacities: 800Kg to 3.2Tonnes
- Extremely versatile to safety lift, pull, lower or stretch loads over long distances.
- Can be used in horizontal, vertical or angled working positions.
- Lightweight, portable and compact design.
- High strength housing made of corrosion free alloy steel plate with the durable chrome finish to protect against rust.
- All internal components galvanised to minimise corrosion.
- Unique wire rope reeler allows for easier and safer rope storage.
- Wire rope comes fitted with swivel safety hook for added safety. Ball bearing fitted.
- The rope gripping system is easily disengaged with a lever, allowing smooth installation of the wire rope.
- The reliable parallel gripping system has a large surface contact area providing an evenly distributed grip at a lower force, and hence less rope wear.
- Built-in overload protection by a shear pin arrangement in the forward lever. Broken shear pins can be replaced without removing the load.
- Spare shear pins are conveniently placed at the end of rubber sleeve of the telescopic handle for WPH-08 and in the carrying handle for WPH–16 and WPH-32.
- Equipped with an anchor bolt, offering numerous connection possibilities with wire ropes and chain slings.
- Swivel hooks are available for replacing anchor bolts as required.