Titan Lever Blocks
- High strength steel frame and gear case built to be durable for rugged needs of construction and maintenance rigging.
- 360 Degree handle rotation
- Spur gear efficiency reduces operator effort. Double pawl and double guide rollers enhance performance, safety and reliability.
- Equipped with wide throat top and bottom drop forged hooks that are designed to bend slowly to warn of overloads.
- Load chain is alloy steel grade 80 in accord with ISO3077 and EN818.7 standards.
- Overload protection system. (Optional)
- Caged needle roller bearings on load sheaves.
- Cast safety latches.
- Thrust bearings in bottom hook assembly.
- Special surface treatment of spare parts.
- Complies with AS/NZ1418 standard, also meets all pertinent world standards. Proof tested 1.5 x W.L.L.
250kg, 500kg, 750kg, 1000kg, 1500kg, 2000kg, 3000kg, 6000kg, 9000kg
|Height Of Lift||
3M, 6M, Other