STC – Stainless Steel Tension & Compression Loadcell
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Ranges from 1t to 150t
- Stainless Steel construction.
- Environmentally Sealed to IP66 (IP67 and submersible versions options)
- Designed to fit standard metric rod-end bearing sizes
- Special Sizes and ranges available
- Imperial threads & male or male/female end threads (option)
- Complete with mating spherical rod-end bearings (option)
- Structural Testing
- Jack Load monitoring
- Cable tension Monitoring
- Material Test Machine Feedback
- Press Load Monitoring
SUPPLIED WITH THE FOLLOWING AS STANDARD
- Proof test certificate
- Operator Manual
- Carry/Storage Case
There is great flexibility in the STC design, allowing us to offer special sizes, to meet specific application requirements, or different end thread sizes/combinations. There are versions available with male threads at each end, or male threads one end, female the other. We are also happy to supply any of the STC series with imperial thread sizes.
The STC series can be supplied as shown in this datasheet or can be modified to meet a particular application requirement. We are always pleased to discuss any special requirements that can be accommodated. The STC series can be supplied on its own or combined with our extensive range of instrumentation to provide a complete load monitoring system.