Shear Beam Tension and Compression – S Beam Load Cell
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Fully sealed up to IP65/NEMA4X
- High Accuracy
- High Endurance
- Built in Overload Protection
- High Capacity / Low Capacity
- Compact designs available for tight environment
- In both Tension and Compression
- Single Point Construction
- Force Measurement in tension & compression
- Engine dynomometers
- OEN Projects
SUPPLIED WITH THE FOLLOWING AS STANDARD
- Proof test certificate
- Operator Manual
- Carry/Storage Case
A range of stainless steel ‘S’ beam load cells from 100kg to 5t.
The Straightpoint ‘S’ Beam range of tension/compression load cells are suitable for smaller Silo, vessel and tank weighing applications or for building into OEM projects, testing machines etc.
Hardwired, they are supplied with a 10m/30ft cable and can be connected to the Straightpoint range of accessories such as the Handheld plus.
Fitting options available including threaded bar, rod end bearing and eyebolts.
The ‘S’ beam loadcell can be used in both tension or compression and has a threaded hole at each end making it a very flexible solution.
500kg, 1T, 2T, 5T