Linq Temporary Anchor Line 2-Man
- The LINQ portable anchorage lifeline is engineered for extreme workplace situations. Complies with AS/NZS1891.2 and EN 795:1996 Class B, the product has been developed to be durable and efficient in setup and pack down.
- The webbing temporary static line kit is a lightweight, 20m line, complete with ratchet tensioner for quick and easy installation.
- Rated for 2 people.
- Kit has an easy to use ratchet tensioning device to tighten the line
- Easy installation and removal
- Ideal for usage between 3 to 20 meters
- Includes sewn on the bag for easy storage and transportation
- Equipped with two double action karabiners provided for attachment to anchor points.
- Conforms to AS/NZS1891.2
- Conforms to standard EN 795:1996
- Passed the corrosion test in accordance with ISO 9227:1990 – 24 hours