Linq Supreme EDI Tower Worker Harness – Standard (M-L)
- Pebble Weave Webbing design provides maximum grip for buckles, eliminating webbing slippage and the need for continual re-adjustment.
- Liqui-Pel Technology for liquid protection, also easier to clean the harness
- High Tenacity UV stabilised webbing, enhances resistance to solvents and UV light degradation.
- Retro-Reflective Thread in webbing for improved visibility in low light.
- Rear Barr-D allows easier access and better weight distribution for twin retractable fall arrest devices.
- Closed Loop Webbing system on rear Dorsal Barr Dee maintains positioning of Dorsal Dee in the event of a fall. Significantly reducing the risk of injury from hardware hitting the back of workers head.
- Extended Belay Loops make the connection of hardware easier, also maintains absolute front and centre positioning as per AS/NZS requirements.
- Sub Pelvic Strap integration along the line of Belay Loops, places the worker away from hardware in the event of a fall, significantly reducing the risk of injury from hardware hitting the worker
- Articulated Chest Strap and shoulder adjustment points, designed for additional user comfort and female users, due to lower positioning of the strap.
- Adjustable Waist Belt with tool attachments
- Padded Sub Pelvic Seat for Pole Strap restraint High Comfort spec.
- Air COOL Padded Shoulder Straps for increased comfort and increased air flow during long periods of use
- Large Pole strap Side Dees for ease of connecting Pole Strap (work positioning)
- Forward placed pole strap attachment points makes for easier to reach connection.
- AUS/NZ designed and engineered
- Size ranges available – Small, Standard (M – L)
- Quick Release Padded buckles