Linq Self Retractable LOQ-BLOQ Wire Rope Range 140kg
- The LINQ self-retracting lifeline (SRL) range is engineered for extreme workplace situations. Boasting Compliance with AS/NZS 1891.3 section 1.6, the range has been developed to be durable and efficient.
- LINQ self-retracting lifelines (SRL’s) with retrieval range extend and retract automatically, allowing the user to operate within the recommended work area permitted by the AS/NZS Standard.
- The lifeline maintains tension which clears the work zone of any loose and dangerous excess wire. In the event of a fall, a brake activates, arresting the fall and reducing the impact of the fall.
- Anchorage eye with swivel action prevents undue twisting of the rope while working or in the event of a fall
- Minimum Breaking Strength > 12 kN
- Weight: 3.16kg + / – 10gm
- Conforms to standard EN 360:2002
- Passed the corrosion test in accordance with ISO 9227:1990 – 24 hours
- Accepted under clause AS/NZS 1891.3 section 1.6
- Atex Certified for use in a potentially explosive atmosphere as per directive 94/9/EC
7M, 10M, 15M