Linq Essential Harness with Stainless Steel Hardware
- Pebble Weave Webbing design provides maximum grip for buckles, eliminating webbing slippage and the need for continual re-adjustment.
- High Tenacity UV stabilised webbing, enhances resistance to solvents and UV light degradation
- Retro-Reflective Thread in webbing for improved visibility in low light.
- Large Dorsal Dee Ring for easier connection.
- Closed Loop Webbing system on rear Dorsal Dee maintains positioning of Dorsal Dee in the event of a fall. Significantly reducing the risk of injury from hardware hitting the back of workers head
- Extended Belay Loops make the connection of hardware easier, also maintains absolute front and centre positioning as per AS/NZS requirements.
- Sub Pelvic Strap integration along the line of Belay Loops, places the worker away from hardware in the event of a fall, significantly reducing the risk of injury from hardware hitting the worker.
- Articulated Chest Strap and shoulder adjustment points, designed for additional user comfort and female users, due to lower positioning of the strap.
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- AUS/NZ designed and engineered
- 2bar 3bar connector buckles
Standard (M-L), Maxi (XL-2XL)