Linq Elite Single Leg Shock Absorbing 2M Adjustable Lanyard w/ Hardware
- Drop forged lanyard hardware.
- Stitching patterns are sewn by computer controlled bar tacking machinery for precision using UV resistant high tenacity polyester yarn with 100 newton(10kg) breaking strength
- Unique THETA stitch pattern has 423 stitches resulting in a strength that matches the lanyard’s webbing strength.
- Adjusts – 0.9m to 2m.
- Ideal for situations that require length adjustment.
- Australian designed, engineered, and made.
- Webbing Tenacity= 33kN
- Webbing is UV rated to meet AS/NZS 1891.1 standard
- THETA stitch pattern (equals 3300kg strength). Engineered to match webbing strength to ensure no weak point in the harness assembly.
- SAIG 5 Tick Certified and approved to AS/NZS 1891.1
- KD – Karabiner Double Action Steel Alloy 19mm
- KS – Karabiner Screw Gate Steel Alloy 18mm
- KT – Karabiner Triple Action Steel Alloy 26mm
- KTS – Karabiner Triple Action Stainless Steel 27mm
- SD – Scaffold Hook Double Action Steel Alloy 68mm
- ST – Triple Action Scaffold Hook Steel Alloy 68mm
- GS – Giant Double Action Scaffold Hook Aluminium 110mm
- SN – Snap Hook
KD & SD, KD & SN, KD & ST, KS & KD, KS x 2, KS & SD, KS & SN, KS & ST, KT & SN, KT & ST, SN & KT, SN & SD, SN x 2, SN & ST