Linq Elite Multi-Purpose Harness Range
- Retro-Reflective Thread in webbing for improved visibility in low light.
- Rear Barr-D allows easier access and better weight distribution for twin retractable fall arrest devices.
- Closed Loop Webbing system on rear Dorsal Barr Dee maintains positioning of Dorsal Dee in the event of a fall. Significantly reducing the risk of injury from hardware hitting the back of workers head.
- Extended Belay Loops make the connection of hardware easier, also maintains absolute front and centre positioning as per AS/NZS requirements.
- Sub Pelvic Strap integration along the line of Belay Loops, places the worker away from hardware in the event of a fall, significantly reducing the risk of injury from hardware hitting the worker
- Articulated Chest Strap and shoulder adjustment points, designed for additional user comfort and female users, due to lower positioning of the strap.
- Comes with Suspension Trauma Strap – One-piece Webbing with a quick connection buckle for faster deployment and connection in the event of a fall.
- Confined Rescue Loops.
- Air COOL Padded Shoulder Straps for increased comfort and increased air flow during long periods of use
- Padded Legs for force disperison at moment of fall impact
- Large Pole strap Side Dees for ease of connecting Pole Strap (work positioning)
- Adjustable Waist Belt with tool attachments
- AUS/NZ designed and engineered
- Size ranges available – Small, Standard (M – L), and Maxi (XL – 2XL)
- Quick Release Padded buckles
Small, Standard (M-L), Maxi (XL-2XL)