Linq Elite Double Leg Shock Absorbing Elasticated Lanyard Range
- 1.85M Elasticated Lanyard
- WLE2- Double Leg Elasticated Lanyard + hardware (see list below)
- An exclusive Extended Length Energy Absorber (ELEA) designed to protect a worker of up to 160kg including tools and equipment.
- Drop forged lanyard hardware
- Stitching patterns are sewn by computer controlled bar tacking machinery for precision using UV resistant high tenacity polyester yarn with 100 newton (10kg) breaking strength.
- Unique THETA stitch pattern has 423 stitches resulting in a strength that matches the lanyard’s webbing strength.
- Australian designed, engineered, and MADE.
- Webbing Tenacity= 23kN
- Webbing is UV rated to meet AS/NZS 1891.1 standard
- THETA stitch pattern (equals 3300kg strength). Engineered to match webbing strength to ensure no weak point in the harness assembly.
- SAIG 5 Tick Certified and approved to AS/NZS 1891.1
- KD – Karabiner Double Action Steel Alloy 19mm
- KS – Karabiner Screw Gate Steel Alloy 18mm
- KT – Karabiner Triple Action Steel Alloy 26mm
- KTS – Karabiner Triple Action Stainless Steel 27mm
- SD – Scaffold Hook Double Action Steel Alloy 68mm
- ST – Triple Action Scaffold Hook Steel Alloy 68mm
- GS – Giant Double Action Scaffold Hook Aluminium 110mm
- SN – Snap Hook
KD x 3, KD & SD x 2, KD & SN x 2, KD & ST x 2, KS & KD, KS x 3, KS & SD x 2, KS & SN x 2, KS & ST x 2, KT x 2, KT & SD x 2, KT & SN x 2, KT & ST x 2, SN & KT x 2, SN & SD x 2, SN & SD x 2 GS, SN x 3, SN & ST x 2