Linq Double Leg Kernmantle 2M Shock Absorb Rope Lanyard Range w/ Hardware
- An exclusive Extended Length Energy Absorber (ELEA) designed to protect a worker of up to 160kg including tools and equipment.
- Stitching patterns are sewn by computer controlled bar tacking machinery for precision using UV resistant high tenacity polyester yarn with 100 newton (10kg) breaking strength.
- Drop forged lanyard hardware.
- 12mm kernmantle rope.
- Drop forged D Transition point doubles as a spare leg stowage point.
- HARDWARE AVAILABLE Note: 1st hardware code listed is connected to the body. e.g. KDSN Double action karabiner to body and snap hook on lanyard end.
- ie: RLO2KDSN includes 1 x Karabiner Double Action & 2 x Snap Hook
- KD – Karabiner Double Action Steel Alloy 19mm
- KS – Karabiner Screw Gate Steel Alloy 18mm
- KT – Karabiner Triple Action Steel Alloy 26mm
- KTS – Karabiner Triple Action Stainless Steel 27mm
- SD – Scaffold Hook Double Action Steel Alloy 68mm
- ST – Triple Action Scaffold Hook Steel Alloy 68mm
- GS – Giant Double Action Scaffold Hook Aluminium 110mm
- SN – Snap Hook
- SAIG 5 Tick Certified and approved to AS/NZS 1891.1
KD x 3, KD & SD x 2, KD & SN x 2, KD & ST x 2, KS x 3, KS & SD x 2, KS & SN x 2, KS & ST x 2, SN x 3, SN & ST x 2