Compression Load Cell
Compression Load Cell
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Compact size
- Environmentally sealed to IP67/NEMA6
- Optional analogue outputs
- Stainless steel element
- High accuracy
- Unrivalled resolution
- Custom versions available
- Design validated by F.E.A.
- 10 Metres / 30 Feet Cable
- Proof test certificate
- Operator Manual
- Carry/Storage Case
- Pre-lift weight and centre of gravity calculations for large plant and equipment
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Press Force Verification and Calibration
- Structural Weighing and Center of Gravity Calculation
- Bridge Construction and Performance Load Monitoring
- Tank/Silo/Hopper Measurement
- Vehicle Weighing
- Large Scale Industrial Tank/Silo/ Hopper Filling and Dosing Measurement
- Structural Testing Research and Development
- Aircraft Weighing
- Material Force Testing / Concrete Crush Testing
- Wind Tower Load Monitoring
- Heavy Construction Pile driving
- Used alongside Self-propelled modular trailer (SPMT) when moving heavy loads.
Manufactured in ranges from 5t to 500t – other capacities available on application. Straightpoint compression load cells are manufactured to the same stringent standards as all Straightpoint products. The bodies are machined from high-grade stainless steel, offering excellent strength and anti-corrosion properties. Compression load cells can be supplied with optional load caps to protect objects being tested.
The compact lightweight design provides ease of use and superior portability, allowing Straightpoint compression load cells to be used in a broad range of industries including mining, energy, defence, heavy rigging, shipping, and general transportation sectors.
Utilising the same advanced microprocessor-based electronics as all Straightpoint products, Straightpoint’s compression load cells benefit from high sampling rates, extreme resistance to industrial level noise and unprecedented stability. Data transmission is handled by the Straightpoint Wireless system, providing high integrity, error-free transmission of data via the latest in IEEE 802.15.4 (2.4 GHz) technology. Straightpoint’s wireless technology allows antennae free data transmission to 700 metres or 2300 feet and can be connected to the latest Internet of Things (IoT) technology.
This high stability gives this product over 5,000 divisions and the highest standard resolution of any high capacity compression load cell on the market today. Like all Straightpoint products, Straightpoint compression load cells offer robust construction, advanced electronics, industry-leading resolution and accuracy all at a cost-effective, affordable price.
The Straightpoint Wireless Compression loadcells require connection to their range of handheld controllers, Straightpoint’s Centre of Gravity System or any of their range of data logging software packages. It is not until you add the powerful array of wireless accessories that the full potential of this product is realized. These accessories, which include a wireless signal booster and several user-friendly windows based data logging software packages, provide a level of flexibility not previously known in the load monitoring industry.
5T, 10T, 25T, 50T, 100T, 150T, 300T, 500T