Arborist Load Cell – Impact Block
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Rounded edges to cheek plates maintain low rope abrasion when the rope is fed ‘unfair’
- Upper sheave opens via a threaded locking axle for added security
- Thrust surfaces increase tolerance to external loading of spindle and anchor pin
- Lightweight attachment sling facilitates hauling of block, sling and rope to the climber and helps with handling, in tree stowage and workshop storage
- Direct connection to cordage, the anchor slings helps ensure correct neighbour component compatibility
- 700m or 2300ft wireless range enabling the operator to stand at a safe distance
- No easily broken external antennae
- High waterproof resistance to IP67/NEMA6 for all weather use
- Massive battery life of 1200 hours operational time
- Handheld display or data logging software options for all applications
- Tree care – dismantling ops and speed lines
- Winching operations
- Entertainment industry
SUPPLIED WITH THE FOLLOWING AS STANDARD
- Proof test certificate
- Operator Manual
- Carry/Storage Case
- RFID Tagged
The safest choice for working Arborist. Manufactured in partnership with DMM, the Impact Block has been designed to deliver the best performance in terms of alignment, resistance and appeal. The aesthetic curves of the Impact Block combine beauty, strength and durability to ensure a rope friendly surface.
Coupled with wireless dynamic load monitoring electronics and strain gauge technology from Straightpoint and providing real-time data to either handheld controller or logging via our SW MWLC software to tablet or laptop, it is easy to see why this is one of the most sought-after products in the industry. During development, the Straightpoint Impact Block has gone through a thorough dynamic and static validation testing regime. The end result is a highly functional product with an impressive strength to weight ratio.
During design, each Impact Block has gone through a thorough dynamic and static testing regime. The end result is a highly functional product with an impressive strength to weight ratio.